Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reflecting on 2009

Greetings and wishing you all a Happy, Healthy 2010 and Always!!

Reflections
We live in a society based on accomplishments, let’s get things done, and chase and conquer. And yet when we do reach a goal, how many of us take the time to reflect and internalize our accomplishments.

Yes, it’s great to achieve our goals and get the results we want AND it’s equally important to take the time to “fill ourselves” with each success that we’ve worked so hard to achieve. I find that the more I fill myself with the positive, the more my life is positively affected…it influences my self esteem, self image and self confidence. You can feel the same way!

So before you set out to accomplish your 2010 goals, take the time to reflect on 2009 – breathe it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment